Foamtec International 4400 Series, Fiber-Free Face Masks provide continuous particle/moisture control and cool, flexible comfort without the speech constraints, goggle/glasses steaming or moisture build-up on the face typical of paper and dense cloth masks. Foamtec International Face Masks are used as comfortable under-masks for hoods with built-in biological masking. They protect the wearer from contact and provide a fresh, clean barrier to the laundered mask in the hood.Advantages
- Particle/moisture control restricts vapor transfer from breath to work surface.
- Cool comfort even during strenuous production and maintenance procedures.
- Comfortable as under-mask protection for attachable hood veils.
- No restriction of breath or speech clarity; reduces lifting or pulling down masks
- Will not fog safety goggles.
- More absorbent for greater particle control and longer life.
- Absolutely fiber-free.
Product Models Available
|HT4401||Foam Face Mask||10/bag||2500/case|
|HT4402||Foam Beard Mask||10/bag||2500/case|
|Particles||> .5µ Via LPC*||<750/cm2|
|Ions - count of extractable (PPM)|
*Liquiborne Particle Counts
Methods of Use
Foamtec International FaceMASKS should be stored in a clean donning area away from fumes and removed from packaging only for immediate donning. Crush the ear-holds in each closed fist and stretch the mask by pulling your hands slightly apart. Pull each ear-hole over corresponding ear and place mask over nose and under chin so it fits snug against your face.