Precise application of prescription, OTC drug products and other medications are critical for proper treatment of disease and illness. Custom medical device applicators produced under ISO 13485 standards will ensure accurate delivery, meeting the critical criteria established by pharmaceutical companies. These applicators can be custom designed to meet any critical need, such as applicator size & shape, sterility, cytotoxicity, handle size, and packaging configuration. They can be manufactured with or without handles, with a wide choice of tip and handle materials. The WCC Division of Foamtec International has significant technical capability and can work with you to design and develop the medical device applicator best suited for delivery of your drug product or use in your procedural kit.
Foamtec International's WCC Division is the largest manufacturer of clean micro fiber, polyester and foam swabs in the world. We work closely with our OEM partners to provide the right solution.
- Medical device production in an FDA-registered facility under ISO 13485 standards
- Fully automated manufacturing and cleaning ensures consistent, repeatable product performance with no applicator interference
- State-of-the-Art foam manufacturing technology for precise delivery of medication
- Gamma-irradiatable handles with endotoxin and cytotoxin-free foam applicator tips for critical delivery needs
- Experienced R&D team to assist in the design and development of unique application requirements
- Topical prescription & OTC drug application
- Medical adhesives & skin protectants
- Wart removers
- Scar softeners
- First aid cream and lotion application
- Mouth sore & pain medication delivery
- Nail fungus remover
- Dermatology treatment
- Surgical procedural kits