Foamtec has been a leading supplier of clean room foam wipers and swabs to the Medical Device Industry for over 40 years.
Since the 1960's Foamtec has developed competency in pouring, processing and cleaning of foams and fabrics in order to deliver clean room wipers, swabs and mopping solutions that resist fiber generation, can be certified free of cytotoxins and pyrogens and offer excellent cleaning efficiencies. Many wipers claim to be lint free but only foam is lint free.
We invite you to learn more about what we mean when we say cleaning critical surfaces.
FWCC specializes in wipers and swabs that minimize the risk of fibers, cytotoxins, and bio-burdens from clean room environments. FWCC provides the CleanWIPE® (4200 Series), FirmWIPE™ (4300 Series), UltraSORB® (4600 Series) and MiraWIPE® (5700 Series) Wipers for the following applications:
Application - Product Line
- Cleaning and disinfectant wipe downs of tools and work surface - CoverMAX Wipers
- Fiber Free Wiping of Catheters and Tubing - CleanWIPE 4200 Series Wipers
- Cleaning of solvent bonds - 4200, 4300 or 4600 Series
- Cleaning of Medical Devices prior to packaging w/o risk of fiber or Cytotoxic contamination - 4200 and 4300 series
- Wipe down of critical components comprised of silicones, adhesives and elastomers that are susceptible to curing issues due to sulfur and ionic contamination - 4200, 4300 and 4600 Series
- Cleaning of the smallest and most difficult to access areas without risk of fibers - CleanWIPE® 1000 Series and UltraSOLV® 1700 Series Swabs
- Cleaning of ESD sensitive components - CleanWIPE® ESD Safe 1800 Series Swabs and UltraSOLV® ESD Safe 1900X Series Swabs
- Comfort while controlling particles from the mouth and face area - Foam face and beard masks (4400 Series)