CMP Slurry Cleaning
CMP Slurry Deposition quickly and
thoroughly removed from CMP Tools
Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give CMP Engineers the ability to improve PM protocols, and give our customers the opportunity to reduce Cost and Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability.
CMP SLURRY CLEANING ADVANTAGES
- Procedures designed to clean AMAT and Novellus HDP, ceramic domes in place, dramatically reducing tool down time and component cleaning costs.
- Cleaning tools specially designed for slit valves, quartz view ports, pump ports, shower heads, and O-ring Grooves.
- Procedures to eliminate Scotch-Brite™ and the SAFETY HAZARDS of using H2O2 from AMAT TxZ and WxZ wet strips, significantly improving tool availability.
- Procedures and kits to dramatically reduce the cleaning time associated with removing process deposition from Novellus C1 and C2 heater blocks
- Final cleaning procedures to reduce recovery time and particle levels
The Foamtec International Sales/Application Engineering Staff has worked closely with the leading Tool Manufacturers and wafer fab professionals, to develop a High Precision PM Technique that drives improved tool performance and reduced cost of ownership. Our fab experience and working directly with our customers allowed us to develop tools used for many different special applications to help meet their objectives. We have a world wide network of factory trained engineers to support our customers.
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M Corporation