|AMAT Endura PVD Degas Chamber Clean - 1st Generation||AMAT Endura PVD Degas Chamber Clean - 3rd Generation||AMAT 5500 TxZ PM|
DeGas Heater can now be thoroughly cleaned increasing MTBC and wafer outs. View Video
Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give PVD Engineers the ability to improve PM protocols, and give our customers the opportunity to reduce Cost and Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability.
- Procedures designed to clean AMAT dramatically reducing tool down time and component cleaning costs.
- Cleaning tools specially designed for slit valves, quartz view ports, pump ports, shower heads, and O- ring Grooves.
- Procedures to eliminate Scotch-Brite™ and the SAFETY HAZARDS of using H2O2 from AMAT TxZ and WxZ wet strips, significantly improving tool availability.
- Procedures and kits to dramatically reduce the cleaning time associated with removing process deposition from heater blocks
- Final cleaning procedures to reduce recovery time and particle levels
The Foamtec International Sales/Application Engineering Staff has worked closely with the leading Tool Manufacturers and wafer fab professionals, to develop a High Precision PM Technique that drives improved tool performance and reduced cost of ownership. Our fab experience and working directly with our customers allowed us to develop tools used for many different special applications to help meet their objectives. We have a world wide network of factory trained engineers to support our customers.
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M Corporation