AMAT Endura DeGas Chamber Cleaning
Extend Mean Time Between Wet Cleans to > 5000 wafers
Reduce Cleaning and Recovery Times By 30% on Endura2 DeGas Chamber Heater
Minimize Particle Related Defects!
|Pre PM||Post PM|
Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give Endura DeGas Chamber Engineers the ability to improve PM protocols, and give our customers the opportunity to reduce Cost & Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability.
- A chamber wet scrub clean is recommended by the OEM when within-wafer thickness non-uniformities increase and/or when within-wafer Rs non-uniformities increase, and is required a PM (Preventive Maintenance), e.g., every 10,000 wafers
- Cleaning tools specially designed for slit valves, quartz view ports, pump ports, shower heads, and O-ring Grooves.
- Final cleaning procedures to reduce recovery time and particle levels
|AMAT Endura PVD DeGas Chamber 3rd Generation Application Note||AMAT Endura PVD DeGas Chamber, 1st Generation Application Note|
- AMAT DeGas Chamber Before & After Particle Data
- Product Application Chart
- AMAT PVD DeGas Heater PM Comparison