UltraMOP™ refills are designed for wet mopping procedures in sterile and controlled environments. Constructed of ester-based polyurethane for excellent application of disinfectants. Available in laminated versions to allow tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of areas that have rough or sharp surfaces. Laminated versions are designed to allow good liquid transfer.
FWCC manufacturers the foam in our state of the art technical foam facility and fabricates the mop head in our advanced cleanroom fabrication facility to ensure the highest quality and lot to lot consistency.
Available with either Polyester or Micro Fiber Lamination
- Proprietary polyurethane foam compatible with disinfectants used for maintaining sterile environments.
- Laminated versions allow tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of areas that have rough or sharp surfaces.
- Micro-fiber versions are designed to remove and absorb stubborn contamination.
- Individually packaged to maintain cleanliness.
- Laminated versions are designed to allow good liquid transfer.
- Available with Lot Certification of Conformance for ease of audit and validation procedures.