Sterile Mop Heads for Contec VertiKLEAN Handles
UltraMOP™ III is a sterile foam mop head constructed of a snag-resistant fabric laminated to an absorbent, polyurethane foam. The Bump-PROOF® Wrap-Around design ensures that the leading and trailing edges do not generate particles resulting from abrasion damage, improving cleanliness and durability. Mop heads are available in microfiber fabric over foam versions to provide unsurpassed cleaning efficiency especially for stubborn contamination in high traffic areas. The exclusive Bump-PROOF® Wrap-Around design is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting ISO Class 1 clean rooms. Compatible with gamma, autoclave and EtO sterilization methods. Mop refills fit GEERPRES® wall washing handles.
Gamma irradiated and certified sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level.
Foamtec manufacturers the foam in our state of the art technical foam facility and fabricates the mop head in our advanced clean room fabrication facility to ensure the highest quality and lot to lot consistency.
STERILE MOP HEAD ADVANTAGES
- Improved Disinfection - Proprietary foam with super fine porosity evenly applies disinfectants to surfaces.
- Increased Cleaning Efficiency - Available with proprietary micro fiber fabric for improved cleaning efficiency especially in high traffic areas.
- Improved Cleanliness - Bump-PROOF® design covers the leading and trailing edge of the mop head preventing abrasion-related particle shedding and eliminating the need for separate polyester covers.
- Product Traceability - Available with Lot Certification of Conformance to ease audit and validation procedures.
- Sterility Assured - Available gamma irradiated for sterile area mopping.
GEERPRES® is a registered trademark of GEERPRES, Inc.