Clean Room Wipers - Class 100
UltraSORB® Wipers are highly absorbent wipers that combine excellent ESD characteristics with Class 100 cleanliness. Due to its sponge-like wiping capability, fiber-free construction and ability to resist shedding of particles due to abrasion, it is the perfect choice for Stencil, Thick Film Screen, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device wiping applications. Its unique pore structure allows for controlled solvent transfer to screen and metal masks to aid in the removal of solder paste, conductive adhesives and thick film inks. Ideal for cleaning metal masks used to print LTCC components, capacitors, EL, and Plasma Display Panels. Due to its ability to conform to metal meshed masks, UltraSORB® enables excess paste to be thoroughly removed while minimizing abrasion to the emulsion.
- Compatible with Gamma, Autoclave and EtO sterilization procedures.
- High density construction and sponge-like properties make it ideal for particle sensitive metal mesh mask cleaning operations.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and fluid retention enables fiber-free wiping of Thick Film screens, pad printers and hot molds.
- Allows for thorough removal of solder paste, conductive epoxies and viscous under fill materials from stencil face and apertures via under stencil wiping.
- Uniform application of solvent to achieve "kill" ratios on aseptic surfaces.
- Static dissipative to minimize the risk of ESD events.
- Sponge-like qualities allow screens, stencils, blenders, mixers and mills to be wiped clean with far less cost, cross-contamination and generation of hazardous waste.