Medical Device Foam Wiper - CleanWIPE®
CleanWIPE® is constructed from an open-cell ester-based polyurethane medical grade foam designed to remove fibers and particles from medical devices and catheters. Originally developed and adopted by NASA and the Medical Device industry, it is 100% fiber-free and will not interfere with the curing of hydrophilic coatings and adhesives used in medical device applications. CleanWIPE® is laundered with a proprietary process yielding a Class 100 wiper that meets rigorous cytotoxicity testing for FDA regulated Medical Device facilities.
CleanWIPE® is available certified non-cytotoxic with validated processing methods with each lot tested via MEM elution and Agarose Overlay test methods.
- Variegated Open-cell polyurethane pore structure transfers IPA evenly to Medical Device surfaces greatly enhancing the removal fibers and particles.
- Certified non-cytotoxic and lot traceable to comply with FDA requirements used in the Medical Device industry.
- Conformable foam structure greatly improves efficiency in cleaning catheters by enabling operators to contact and wet the 360 degree circumference of the device.
- Will not interfere with the curing of elastomeric compounds, platinum-cured silicones or adhesives.
- Super soft foam construction ensures damage free wiping of coated Medical Devices and catheters.