Vacuum Chamber Cleaning - MiraSWABS® & UltraSOLV® 1700 Series Swabs
Why Consider Foamtec International WCC For Your Swab Requirements?
- Foamtec International WCC produces 30,000,000 swabs per month so consistency is a must.
- All critical design and manufacturing processes, including foam pouring, are carried out within Foamtec International ensuring traceability.
- Swab assembly and cleaning are carried out in our state-of-the-art facility assuring the highest standards of cleanliness and purity.
- New swab styles incorporating ESD foam tips, ESD safe handles, Polyester and Micro Fiber fabrics are available for difficult cleaning, application and sampling tasks.
FWCC understands that a cleaning operation that requires a swab is a precision procedure. As such, design, engineering and manufacturing processes are performed in-house and strictly controlled in order to deliver a consistently, clean product that delivers precision cleaning performance.
FWCC offers the widest array of tip designs and materials to meet requirements in Hard Disk Drive, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Optics, Forensics, Medical Sampling and Microelectronics applications.
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Automated, clean room manufacturing process ensures consistent quality and cleanliness.
- Vertically integrated foaming, manufacturing and cleaning process ensure that swabs will be free of silicones and cytotoxins for HDD , Medical Device and biological sampling applications.
- All products are traceable back to raw materials and lot numbered at the bag level.
|Clean Microfiber Swabs-MiraSWABS® feature a patent-pending micro fiber fabric over foam tip thermally bonded to a plastic shaft resulting in a swab that is soft, conformable to work surface yet both resistant to abrasion and solvents. Available with a low residue static dissipative handle for ESD sensitive applications.||MiraSWAB® Pictures / Dimensions
|Highly Absorbent Clean Foam Swabs-UltraSOLV® 1700 Series Swabs feature a patented hydrophilic foam that offers cotton like absorbency. Unique and patented UltraSOLV® foam tips are available for ESD critical cleaning applications.||UltraSOLV® Swab Pictures / Dimensions