• Diamond ScrubPADS eliminate the need for Scotch-Brite™ and peroxide and reduce tech time by up to 90%.
• UltraSOLV® Sponges reduce PM solid waste by up to 70%.
• MiraWIPE®, MiraSAT™ and DrySAT™ reduce green-to-green time and enable baseline reduction of PM adders.
The Foamtec International Sales/Application Engineering Staff has worked closely with the leading Ion Implant Tool Manufacturers and Equipment Engineers, to develop High Precision PM Procedures that drive improved tool performance and reduced cost of ownership. We have a world wide network of factory trained equipment engineers to help our customers upgrade ion implantation pm procedures. Ion Implanter cleaning is improved with High Precision PM kits. Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give AMAT, Axcelis, and Varian Implant Engineers the ability to improve PM protocols, and give our customers the opportunity to reduce Cost and Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability.
• Procedures designed to quickly clean Varian, AMAT and Axcelis Ion Implant process residue down to bare metal
• Cleaning tools specially designed for slit valves, quartz view ports, pump ports, shower heads, and O-ring Grooves
• Procedures to eliminate Scotch-Brite™ and the SAFETY HAZARDS of using H2O2 from Source Areas, Beamlines, Resolving and Process Chambers
• Final cleaning procedures reduce recovery time and particle levels
• Quickly Clean Off Process Deposition w/o Scotchbrite
• Improve Post PM Particle Control
• Eliminate H2O2 & Improve Tool Availability
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M.