FWCC adds to its long record of innovation by introducing MiraSWABS® which feature a patent-pending micro fiber fabric over foam tip thermally bonded to a plastic shaft resulting in a swab that is soft, conformable to work surface yet both resistant to abrasion and solvents. MiraSWABS® for the first time offer the cleaning performance of micro fiber fabrics with the scratch-free properties of foam for Optics, HDD, Semiconductor and Biomedical applications.
MiraSWAB® 1500 and 1600 Series Swabs feature a patent-pending micro fiber fabric over foam tip thermally bonded to a polypropylene shaft resulting in a swab that is soft and conformable to work surfaces enabling excellent first pass cleaning performance. MiraSWABS® resist degradation from abrasion and aggressive solvents such as Acetone for the most demanding operations. MiraSWABS® for the first time offer the cleaning performance of micro fiber fabrics with the scratch-free properties of foam for Optics, HDD, Semiconductor, Electronic assembly and Biomedical applications.
The MiraSWAB® 1600 Series employs a static dissipative handle for ESD sensitive applications.
• Fabric over foam construction compatible with aggressive solvents such as acetone, Kyzen and MEK
• Super soft foam core enables the swabs to conform to articulated surfaces for good cleaning efficiency
• Micro fiber fabric enables excellent removal of difficult to remove stains and particles
• Proprietary cleaning process ensures low extractable for streak-free cleaning
• Cleaning stains and particles from scratch sensitive optics and optical assemblies
• Cleaning applications that require acetone, MEK, NMP and Kyzen
• Cleaning blind surfaces such as O-ring grooves and ink jet print heads
• Replacing Cotton and Chamois swabs in applications requiring cotton like absorbency but without the fibers
• Removing excess materials in fine assembly operations