Plasma Etching Wet Cleans present significant cost, downtime and post PM particle issues to advanced 200MM and 300MM wafer fabs.
Foamtec's High Precision PM Products enable equipment techs to quickly and safely remove process by-product without the need for Scotch-Brite™.
The Foamtec International Sales/Application Engineering Staff has worked closely with the leading Tool Manufacturers and Equipment Engineers, to develop High Precision PM Procedures that drive improved tool performance and reduced cost of ownership. We have a world wide network of factory trained equipment engineers to help our customers upgrade plasma etch pm procedures.
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M.
Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give Etch Engineers the ability to improve plasma etching wet cleans. Both logic and memory fabs are using our Plasma Etching PM Products to reduce Cost & Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability:
• Abrasives, Scrubbing Tools & Wipers/Sponges specially designed to safely remove process deposition from anodized, ceramic and quartz surfaces
• Special tools for cleaning delicate chamber components such as slit valves, VAT valves, O-ring grooves and ESC's/E-Chucks
• Wipers and swabs specially designed to reduce particles, back-side contamination and helium leaks on ESC's/E-Chucks and chamber out gassing
• Foamtec International's Cleaning Techniques enable improved Cost of Ownership
• Improve Post Wet Clean Particle Control
• Quickly & Safely remove Process Deposition from anodized etch chambers
• Improve Plasma Etch Tool Availability