The Foamtec International Sales/Application Engineering Staff has worked closely with the leading Tool Manufacturers and wafer fab professionals, to develop a High Precision PM Technique that drives improved tool performance and reduced cost of ownership. Our fab experience and working directly with our customers allowed us to develop tools used for many different special applications to help meet their objectives.We have a world wide network of factory trained engineers to support our customers. Ion Implanter cleaning is improved with High Precision PM kits. Vacuum Chamber Cleaning Products are designed to give AMAT, Axcelis, and Varian Implant Engineers the ability to improve PM protocols, and give our customers the opportunity to reduce Cost and Mean Time to Clean (MTTC) while improving tool availability.
• Procedures designed to quickly clean Varian, AMAT and Axcelis Ion Implant process residue down to bare metal
• Cleaning tools specially designed for slit valves, quartz view ports, pump ports, shower heads, and O-ring Grooves
• Procedures to eliminate Scotch-Brite™ and the SAFETY HAZARDS of using H2O2 from Source Areas, Beamlines, Resolving and Process Chambers
• Final cleaning procedures reduce recovery time and particle levels
• Quickly Clean Off Process Deposition w/o Scotchbrite
• Improve Post PM Particle Control
• Eliminate H2O2 & Improve Tool Availability