Sporicidal and disinfectant cleaners leave chloride containing residues on 304 stainless carts, kick plates and 316 stainless steel equipment. Current cleanroom wipers and mops do not enable cleaning and rinsing protocols to remove the dried disinfectant residues with wifi or 70 % alcohol. The resulting residue buildup of dried residues is the primary cause of rust and rouge on exterior 304 & 316 stainless equipment in GMP cleanrooms. Traditional remediation methods call for the use of abrasives & acid passivation chemicals to remove rust. Because these methods are not compatible with GMP manufacturing, they can only be employed during shutdowns.
Worst of all, remediation of rust and rouge during shutdowns is not proactive and does not address the root cause issue that is related to the inability to remove disinfectant residues during daily or weekly cleaning SOPs. In many instances, expensive stainless steel equipment must be replaced due to severe rusting.
• Elimination of Scotch-Brite™ and acid passivation chemicals.
• Compatible with cleanroom manufacturing SOPs.
• Enables rust removal from large surfaces quickly.
• Environmentally friendly as only Water and IPA are required.
• Proactively prevents rust and rouge from recurring.
• Enables chloride containing dried disinfectant residues to be cleaned from EP, 304 and 316 stainless steel with 70% alcohol or WIFI as part of standard rinsing SOPs.
• Compatible with ISO 5 aseptic environments.
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M Corporation.
Rust Busting for 304 and 316 stainless steel in GMP cleanrooms.
Upgraded cleaning enables removal of soils and residues that lead to rusted 304 and 316 stainless.
Sahara Buffing Pads enable large EP, 316 and 304 stainless surfaces to be cleaned to like new condition.