Sahara + combines the scrubbing power of Sahara foam to dislodge hardened residues with the cleaning performance of MiraWIPE microfiber to allow pharmaceutical manufacturers to more easily comply with the latest GMP guidance, including Annex 1.
Sporicidal and disinfectant cleaners leave chloride-containing residues on 304L stainless carts, kick plates and 316L stainless steel equipment. Current cleanroom wipers and mops do not enable cleaning and rinsing protocols to remove dried disinfectant residues. The resulting buildup of dried residues is the primary cause of rust and rouge on exterior 304L & 316L stainless equipment in GMP cleanrooms.
The Sahara + wiping and mopping system combined only with water or 70% IPA enables manufacturing and housekeeping staff to clean disinfectant residues avoiding the need to requalify disinfectants or detergents. Sahara + is production-proven to improve cleanroom appearance and address residues that are the root cause of rust and rouging in cleanrooms.
• Enables dried disinfectant residues from bleach, sodium hypochlorite, Spor-Klenz, phenolic and quats to be cleaned from cleanroom windows, EP, 304 and 316 stainless steel with 70% alcohol or WIFI as part of standard rinsing SOPs.
• The Sahara + PharmaMOP GO is designed to apply fresh disinfect while dislodging and removing hardened residues enabling janitorial staff to implement sing step cleaning and disinfection SOP’s.
• Compatible with ISO 5 aseptic environments.
• It eliminates the need to use Scotch-Brite™ and other non-cleanroom compatible scrubbing pads.
• Sahara + offers scratch free scrubbing on all cleanroom surfaces.
Scotch-Brite™ is a trademark of 3M Corporation.
Rust Busting for 304 and 316 stainless steel in GMP cleanrooms.
Upgraded cleaning enables removal of soils and residues that lead to rusted 304 and 316 stainless.
Sahara Buffing Pads enable large EP, 316 and 304 stainless surfaces to be cleaned to like new condition.