Foamtec International 4400 Series, Fiber-Free Face Masks provide continuous particle/moisture control and cool, flexible comfort without the speech constraints, goggle/glasses steaming or moisture build-up on the face typical of paper and dense cloth masks. Foamtec International Face Masks are used as comfortable under-masks for hoods with built-in biological masking. They protect the wearer from contact and provide a fresh, clean barrier to the laundered mask in the hood.
Ideal for applications where fibers from non-woven masks may not be tolerated.
• Particle/moisture control restricts vapor transfer from breath to work surface
• Cool comfort even during strenuous production and maintenance procedures
• Comfortable as under-mask protection for attachable hood veils
• No restriction of breath or speech clarity; reduces lifting or pulling down masks
• Will not fog safety goggles
• More absorbent for greater particle control and longer life
• Absolutely fiber-free