Cleanroom ConFORM™ 3D Cover / 3D Cleanroom Foam Face Mask to Enhance Comfort over an Entire Shift. Class 100 / ISO 5 Fiber-Free Face Masks.
ConFORM™ 3D masks for cleanrooms are constructed from a high density, ultrafine pore, pinhole-free foam to provide comfort, continuous particle/moisture control and enhanced protection from liquid droplets to the operator. The ConFORM™ 3D Cover is engineered to facilitate speaking and is comfortable to wear for extended durations. Unlike traditional 3-ply non-woven masks, the soft, stretchable polyurethane foam eliminates chaffing and pain behind the ears. The form-fitting design enables the cover to stay in place, minimizing cross-contamination to cleanroom gloves. The seam design offers minimal fogging of eyeglasses/safety glasses and additional comfort. ConFORM™ 3D masks are washed and packed in an ISO 5 cleanroom optimized to provide clean foam with ultra-low levels of particles and 100% lint and fiber-free performance.
Application & Benefits
• Unsurpassed cleanliness for cleanroom applications where the operator is in close proximity to critical processes and components.
• 3D design for enhanced breathability and comfort for long-term use.
• Minimal fogging of eyeglasses/safety glasses and engineered to facilitate speaking.
• Non-FDA regulated general purpose personal protective equipment.
• Personal protective equipment for general purpose and/or industrial use.
• Not intended for use to prevent disease or illness.
About Foamtec WCC
Foamtec's mission is to enable contamination control professionals to improve particle control in clean rooms by solving surface contamination challenges. The Wilshire Contamination Control Division of Foamtec International supplies clean room mops, foam swabs, microfiber swabs, foam wipers, microfiber wipers, UltraSOLV® ScrubPADS to address clean room cleaning and the critical cleaning of process equipment.
6575 IH-35 North
Waco, TX 76705