The CoverMAX® curtain cleaning tool is designed to enable efficient and ergonomic cleaning of strip curtains in cleanrooms and data centers. The CoverMAX® curtain cleaning system is designed so the CoverMAX® mop heads can be locked in place with one hand to efficiently clean both sides of the curtain in a single pass. The CoverMAX® Handle and covers weigh less than .5KG and can be manipulated with one hand making the positioning of the curtains in between the CoverMAX® mop heads easy and fast. Once positioned, the operator engages the clamp lock and squeegees the curtain strips from the top down. See Video.
• Stainless steel frame is lightweight and ergonomic, enabling one-handed, smooth cleaning motion.
• The frame has a clamp locking mechanism which alleviates operator fatigue.
• The CoverMAX® frame and mop heads are autoclave safe for aseptic environments.
• CoverMAX® mop heads with MiraWIPE® dislodges, entraps and removes sporicidal, disinfectant residues and particulates.
• The clamping mechanism and the MiraWIPE® over foam ensure consistent contact and fluid wetting of the curtain strips to ensure robust cleaning.
• Validated to be compatible with IPA, ethanol, bleach, peracetic acid, glutaraldehyde, phenolic, and Quat based disinfectants.