PharmaMOP GO with DrySAT technology is designed to allow cleanroom mops to be wetted at point-of-use. Point-of-use wetting eliminates open buckets of cleaning fluid in the cleanroom. The PharmaMOP GO mop head's construction eliminates over wetting of floors to allow slip-free, damp mopping of cleanrooms. PharmaMOP GO with DrySAT employs an inner pouch that keeps the cleaning solvent separate from the mop until use. The mop head features pockets that allow the mop frame to slide in, allowing for a hands-free mop system. Available with different solvents to meet various mopping SOP's.
• Quick Assembly & Disassembly. Head frame easily slides into the mop head’s pockets for fast insertion and disposal of mopheads.
• Ergonomic Foot-Switch. Discard mop heads while standing upright. No more touching soiled mops while discarding — No more stooping.
• Low Profile Design. A two-direction 360° swivel with a 1.5" low profile design enables unprecedented access to tight spaces reducing previously uncleanable "dead spots."
• Superior Handle. Fully autoclavable, lightweight, aluminum handle extends from 39-65” (99-165cm) making it ideal for use on walls, floors & ceilings.
1.Sahara® Foam Scrubbing Strips dislodge heavy soils, dried disinfectant, and sporicidal residues that are entrapped in the microfiber/polyester fabric to improve contamination control. Prevent corrosion of stainless steel equipment and meet the EU Annex 1 regulatory guidance for the “effective removal of disinfectant residues.”
2. Simultaneously applies fresh disinfectant while cleaning dried residues for improved visual appearance and single-step cleaning and disinfection.
3. Encased Foam core evenly applies IPA & Ultrapure Water without dripping and over wetting of cleanroom floors.
4. Produced in an ISO 7 cleanroom with ultrasonic sealed edges and available gamma irradiated 10-6 SAL for compatibility with ISO 5 aseptic processing areas.
5. Ultrasonically Sealed Edge provides unsurpassed in-use particulate control.
• Advanced Construction. An absorbent cleanroom foam core is ultrasonically welded between a layer of a non-linting hybrid microfiber and laminated with dual Sahara® Foam Scrubbing Strips for exceptional cleaning.
• Minimize Surface Microbial Contamination. Unique mop head materials dislodge, entrap and remove residues and stubbornly adhered soils.
• Reduce Work Time. Ultrasonically sealed pockets allow the mop head to be assembled and disassembled in a hands-free manner within seconds.
• Safety. Walls, equipment surfaces, raised floors and flat floors can all be damp mopped without dripping and over wetting, eliminating slip hazards and EHS events.
• Quality Manufacturing. Manufactured in an ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 facility on a fully automated fabrication line. Ideal for use in ISO 3-9 cleanrooms.