UltraMOP III Clean Room Wall Foam Mops are constructed of snag-resistant fabrics laminated to an absorbent, polyurethane foam. The Bump-Proof® Wrap-Around design ensures that the leading and trailing edges do not generate particles resulting from abrasion damage, improving cleanliness and durability. Mop heads are available with SingleSTEP™ fabric over foam versions to provide unsurpassed cleaning efficiency especially for stubborn contamination in high traffic areas. The exclusive Bump-PROOF® Wrap-Around design is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting ISO Class 1 clean rooms. Compatible with gamma, autoclave and EtO sterilization methods. Mop refills fit GEERPRES® wall washing handles.
VertiKlean® is a registered trademark of Contec, Inc.
GEERPRES® is a registered trademark of GEERPRES, Inc.
CORE2CLEAN® is a registered trademarks of Veltek Associates, Inc.
• Improved disinfection. Proprietary foam with super fine porosity evenly applies disinfectants to surfaces.
• Increased cleaning efficiency. Available in SingleSTEP™ / Sahara® lamination that enables cleaning of sticky disinfectant residues that lead to rust stains.
• Improved cleanliness. BumpProof® design covers the leading and trailing edge of the mop head preventing abrasion related particle shedding and eliminating the need for separate polyester covers.
• Product traceability. Available with Lot Certification of Conformance to ease audit and validation
• Sterility Assured. Available gamma irradiated for sterile area mopping.