PilloWIPE® is constructed from polyester and micro-fiber based, clean room-grade cloths and reticulated, clean room-grade foams. The foam sponge is sandwiched between two layers of the fabric to form a unique cleaning tool. PilloWIPE® is designed to enhance the cleaning of difficult to clean surfaces such as tools with sharp edges or high temperatures. PilloWIPE® is designed for use in clean room facilities. Available with an abrasive mesh surface for scrubbing applications. Autoclave compatible for use in sterile areas.
• Foam sponge interior provides cushioning for scratch sensitive surfaces such as transfer rollers and Electrostatic chucks.
• High absorbency and high tear strength make it perfect for heavy duty wiping applications Sponge-like qualities allow screens, stencils, blenders, mixers and mills to be wiped clean with far less cost, cross-contamination and generation of hazardous waste. (Compatible with FWCC Bench Can System.)
• Please see HazMat Reduction Solutions on the Application Notes page of our website.
• Sponge-like interior enables aggressive wiping while reducing the risk of generating fibers resulting from abrasion.
• Soft, pliable construction allows for wiping cloth to conform to articulated surfaces for thorough cleaning.
• Perfect for cleaning hot surfaces in wafer processing equipment such as shower heads (GDP’s) and ESC’s as a result of high liquid holding capacity.