PolyCHECK® is an ideal cleaning validation and failure analysis tool for particle contamination as it enables quality engineers to rapidly sample equipment surfaces to recover foreign particles in ISO 1-8 Cleanrooms. PolyCHECK® attracts and holds particle contamination on the fabric surface for easy transfer to SEM stubs and analysis via Scanning electron microscopy, x-ray dispersion(SEM/EDX) and Fourier transfer infrared spectroscopy (FTIR).
PolyCHECK® is constructed with cleanroom-grade polyester fabric designed to attract and hold contamination after dry wiping surfaces. The ability to attract and retain particulate contamination from large equipment surfaces allows quality engineers and failure analysis labs to identify and eliminate contamination sources. PolyCHECK® is designed to enable SEM/EDX technicians to quickly transfer collected contamination to SEM stubs for further analysis. PolyCHECK®, combined with Foamtec's material science lab, allows customers to perform risk assessments for surface contamination on cleanroom work surfaces and process equipment.
The PolyCHECK® Wipe is available gamma-irradiated for investigating non-viable particle levels on equipment in ISO 5 aseptic cleanrooms.
PolyCHECK® is designed with black fabric to ease visual inspections for organic-based particle contamination, which fluoresces when exposed to UV light sources.
• Enables collection of contamination from large surfaces in cleanrooms such as workstations, process equipment, vacuum chambers, robotics, tooling and devices, reducing costly and time-consuming sample collection associated with SEM stubs.
• Allows for much faster failure mode & effect analysis(FMEA) of root cause particle sources to close CAPA's, scratch defect events and particle excursion investigations.
• Allows for proactive, continuous improvement programs to reduce contamination at the source.
• Ideal cleaning validation tool.
• Combined with UV light, PolyCHECK enables post-cleaning validation for high vacuum chambers, front end modules, wafer transfer robots, tablet presses, laminar flow hoods and sterile filling machines.
• Ideal for sampling surfaces, tooling and components to identify contamination sources in wafer processing equipment.