PolyCHECK® enables quality engineers and failure analysis staff to rapidly sample equipment surfaces to recover foreign particles in ISO 1-8 Cleanrooms. PolyCHECK® is designed to attract and hold onto particle contamination and is compatible with sample preparation methods for particle analysis via Scanning electron microscopy, x-ray dispersion(SEM/EDX) and Fourier transfer infrared spectroscopy (FTIR).
PolyCHECK® is constructed with cleanroom-grade polyester fabric designed to attract and hold contamination after dry wiping surfaces. The ability to attract and retain particulate contamination from large equipment surfaces allows quality engineers and failure analysis labs to identify and eliminate contamination sources. PolyCHECK® is designed to enable SEM/EDX technicians to transfer collected contamination to SEM stubs for further analysis quickly. PolyCHECK®, combined with Foamtec's material science lab, allows customers to perform forensic analysis in cleanrooms to understand contamination sources in their manufacturing process.
PolyCHECK® is designed with black fabric to ease visual inspections for organic-based particle contamination, which fluoresces when exposed to UV light sources.
• Enables collection of contamination from large surfaces in cleanrooms such as workstations, process equipment, vacuum chambers, robotics, tooling and devices.
• Allows for much faster failure mode & effect analysis(FMEA) of root cause particle sources to close CAPA's, scratch defect events and particle excursion investigations.
• Reduces costly and time-consuming sample collection associated with SEM stubs.
• Allows for proactive, continuous improvement programs to reduce contamination at the source.
• Combined with UV light, PolyCHECK enables post-cleaning validation for high vacuum chambers, front end modules, wafer transfer robots, tablet presses, laminar flow hoods, sterile filling machines.
• Ideal for sampling surfaces, tooling and components to identify contamination sources in wafer processing equipment.