MiraWIPE® 256 wipes are manufactured with next-generation weaving, automated inspection, washing, and handling processes to meet the requirements of wafer fabs running sub 10nm nodes in ISO 1-3 cleanroom environments. The MiraWIPE 256 employs a woven microfiber fabric that enhances absorbency and foreign particle contamination removal versus traditional cleanroom wipers. The high density, super smooth woven polyester/nylon fabric minimizes the shedding of particulates from the face of the wiper when used in heavy-duty equipment cleaning tasks. The non-stretch fabric and ultrasonic sealed edge will not split during use eliminating a significant source of particle generation. MiraWIPE’s non-symmetrical microfiber structure enables stubbornly adhered contamination to be dislodged, entrapped, and removed product contact surfaces and components.
The MiraWIPE 256 is laundered and packed in to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 1 cleanrooms. MiraWIPE is lot tested and certified by LPC, Helmke drum, and optical test methods to ensure control of submicron to 500-micron particles. All wipers are double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
• Unsurpassed Cleaning Efficiency. Star shaped microfiber leads to enhanced removal of particles, metals, and organics from cleanrooms.
• Delivers Cleaner Tools. Engineered fabric resists abrasion and snagging to prevent foreign particle contamination.
• ISO Class 1-3 Compatible. Next generation fabric construction, washing process and inspection designed to meet cleanliness requirements of sub 10nm advanced process nodes.
• ESD Safe. MiraWIPE is static dissapative for use in ESD sensitive environments.
• MiraWIPE is production-proven in sub 10nm wafer fabs to reduce post PM particle adders in Vacuum Chambers and wafer transfer systems.
• Remove particles and residues, improve tools' recovery rate.
• High strength fabric and robust sealed edge prevent large particle release to reduce scratch defects for sub 7nm advanced process nodes.