MiraWIPE SN is a woven microfiber wiper designed to enhance absorbency and foreign particle contamination removal in ISO 8 clean rooms. The high-density, super smooth woven polyester/nylon fabric minimizes the shedding of particulates from the face of the wiper during heavy-duty equipment cleaning tasks. The non-stretch fabric and ultrasonic sealed edge will not split during use, eliminating a significant particle generation source. MiraWIPE's non-symmetrical microfiber structure enables stubbornly adhered contamination to be dislodged, entrapped, and removed from product contact surfaces and components.
The HT5790SN MiraWIPE is laundered and packed to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 8 cleanrooms. It is lot tested and certified to be low in particles and extractable. All wipers are double-bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
• Unsurpassed Cleaning Efficiency. Star-shaped microfiber leads to enhanced removal of particles, metals, and organics from cleanrooms.
• Delivers Cleaner Tools. Engineered fabric resists abrasion and snagging to prevent foreign particle contamination.
• ISO Class 8 Compatible. Unique edge seal process maintains sealed edge integrity even during heavy-duty wiping.
• Economical. MiraWIPE SN delivers microfiber cleaning performance to ISO 8 cleanrooms.
• Cleanliness. Processed and washed to have ultralow levels of particles greater than 20 microns.
MiraWIPE SN is ideal for heavy-duty equipment cleaning tasks in ISO 8 cleanrooms, where low-cost non-woven wipers are commonly used. It is particularly suited for processes not concerned with particles less than 30 microns in size.
MiraWIPE SN should be stored dry and clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight or temperatures above 50°C (122°F). When handling the wipers, use gloves and take precautions to prevent contamination.
MiraWIPE SN is safe to use with all disinfectants, IPA, Acetone, NMP, Toluene, Methanol, Xylene and MEK.