MiraSAT™ 70/30 is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW) & incorporates Foamtec's industry-leading MiraWIPE™ Microfiber sealed edge wiper. The unique woven microfiber wiper wetted with only 7.2mL of fluid enables scrubbing-like cleaning action to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants while leaving the surface dry. MiraSAT's super durable weave and sealed edge minimize shedding of fibers even on textured surfaces, making it ideal for equipment cleaning tasks. MiraSAT™ is manufactured and processed in an ISO 5 cleanroom.
MiraSAT™ is a woven cleanroom microfiber wiper that enhances absorbency and foreign particle contamination removal versus traditional polyester wipers. The high density, super smooth woven polyester/nylon fabric minimizes the shedding of particulates from the face of the wiper when used in heavy-duty equipment cleaning tasks. The non-stretch textile and ultrasonic sealed edge will not split during use eliminating a significant source of particle generation. MiraSAT's™ non-symmetrical microfiber structure enables stubbornly adhered contamination to be dislodged, entrapped and removed from product contact surfaces and components.
MiraSAT™ is laundered and packed in to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 3 cleanrooms. MiraSAT™ is lot tested and certified by LPC, Helmke drum and optical test methods to ensure control of submicron to 500-micron particles. Each pack contains 20 MiraSAT™ wipers and is double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces wiper usage, hazardous waste and equipment recovery time. MiraSAT's cleaning efficiency saves valuable equipment technician time.
• For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
• Improves post pm particle performance and recovery time in high vacuum process chambers.
• Cleaning VOC sensitive process equipment in lithography, CVD and metrology modules.
• Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
• Reduces foreign particle contamination on sensitive components such as EFEM’s, electrostatic chucks, VAT valves and gas dispersion plates.
• Ideal for cleaning wafer handling systems to eliminate linear scratch defect events.
• MiraSAT is static dissapative for use in ESD sensitive environments.
• Significantly reduces VOC's for sensitive fab modules such as lithography, metrology and CVD.
• Unsurpassed abrasion & snag resistance minimizes scratch defects and foreign particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
• For equipment PM's, the lightly dampened, woven microfiber fabric is production-proven to improve equipment uptime and first-pass qual rates.
• Foamtec's state-of-the-art ISO 5 processing facilities produce a wiper optimized for use in the most advanced wafer fabs.
• Minimizes tool downtime caused by excess fluids in high vacuum chambers.
Implementing MiraSAT™ helps wafer fabs to remain within their air permit limits while making a step change improvement in environmental compliance and cost avoidance.
• Reduce flammable chemical storage, solvent squirt bottles, and handling of IPA in the cleanroom.
• Reduce fugitive VOC emissions and air permit implications associated with solvent wiping.
• Reduce personnel exposure to isopropyl alcohol during cleanroom wipe downs.
MiraSAT™ UPW is pre-saturated with 100% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ 10/90 is pre-saturated with 10% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 90% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 190mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ SM 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% USP IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 190mL. Designed for ISO 5-8 Cleanrooms.