ConFORM™ 3D masks for cleanrooms are constructed from a high density, ultrafine pore, pinhole-free foam to provide comfort, continuous particle/moisture control and enhanced protection from liquid droplets to the operator. The ConFORM™ 3D Cover is engineered to facilitate speaking and is comfortable to wear for extended durations. Unlike traditional 3-ply non-woven masks, the soft, stretchable polyurethane foam eliminates chaffing and pain behind the ears. The form-fitting design enables the cover to stay in place, minimizing cross-contamination to cleanroom gloves. The seam design offers minimal fogging of eyeglasses/safety glasses and additional comfort. ConFORM™ 3D masks are washed and packed in an ISO 5 cleanroom optimized to provide clean foam with ultra-low levels of particles and 100% lint and fiber-free performance.
• Unsurpassed cleanliness for cleanroom applications where the operator is in close proximity to critical processes and components.
• 3D design for enhanced breathability and comfort for long-term use.
• Minimal fogging of eyeglasses/safety glasses and engineered to facilitate speaking.
• Non-FDA regulated general purpose personal protective equipment.
• Personal protective equipment for general purpose and/or industrial use.
• Not intended for use to prevent disease or illness.