PolyCHECK® Foreign Material
& Particle Identification Service
Introducing the PolyCHECK® Foreign Material & Particle Identification Service
Tired of chasing down elusive Foreign Material (FM) or visible particle contamination in your cleanroom? Foamtec’s PolyCHECK® system is your secret weapon for identifying and eliminating contamination sources.
Why Quality Control Experts Love the PolyCHECK® Identification System
• Actionable Insights: Get detailed analysis of FM composition and origin, enabling targeted corrective actions.
• Reduced Costs: Minimize yield losses, device rejects, and CAPAs with effective FM prevention.
• Fast and Efficient: Collect samples from large or small surfaces quickly, without shutting down production.
• Non-Disruptive: Unlike traditional methods like SEM stubs, Polycheck won’t disrupt your workflow.
The PolyCHECK System is Ideal For:
• Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing
• Semiconductor and microelectronics industries
• Any critical cleanroom environment
The PolyCHECK® FM service has been successful in the following situations:
- Spikes in reject and rework rates in medical device manufacturing despite airborne particle counts being within specification.
- Identifying the specific source of organic-based fiber contamination in medical device, GMP and microelectronic cleanrooms.
- Identifying specific processes that generate dark foreign particles in parenteral drugs.
- Closing open CAPAs with a root cause solution at medical device and GMP pharmaceutical facilities.
- Compliments USP 788, USP 789, USP 790 and USP 1788 methods.
- Solving scratch defects, backside wafer contamination and particle escalation events in wafer fabs.
Unlike traditional analytical techniques which fall short of providing a definitive source of the particle contamination, the PolyCHECK® system is production-proven at matching the contamination found on the product to specific processes and material sources.
If your facility has been unable despite spending huge resources to identify sources of foreign material contamination, the PolyCHECK® FM Process can assist you.
Features & Benefits
PolyCHECK® provides a thorough analysis of particle contamination sources, allowing for a detailed understanding of the problem.
The tool utilizes advanced technology and testing methods to ensure accurate and reliable results.
Improved Quality Control
By identifying and addressing foreign materials & particle contamination sources, PolyCHECK® helps improve product quality and reliability.
By minimizing particle contamination and optimizing processes, PolyCHECK® helps reduce waste, rework, and product failures, resulting in cost savings.
Enhanced Process Optimization
Insights from PolyCHECK® enable process optimization by identifying areas of improvement and implementing effective corrective actions.
How it Works
Watch PolyCHECK® Video
PolyCHECK® FM Assessments carried out at Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Facilities
2024 PDA Annual Meeting
Date: 25 Mar – 27 Mar 2024
Location: Long Beach, CA
Come join us to learn more in person!
Schedule an appointment with our expert technicians and start closing CAPAs & Non-Conformance Reports(NCR)!
About Foamtec WCC
Foamtec's mission is to enable contamination control professionals to improve particle control in clean rooms by solving surface contamination challenges. The Wilshire Contamination Control Division of Foamtec International supplies clean room mops, foam swabs, microfiber swabs, foam wipers, microfiber wipers, UltraSOLV® ScrubPADS to address clean room cleaning and the critical cleaning of process equipment.
6575 IH-35 North
Waco, TX 76705