The PharmaMOP® GO cleanroom mop system enables single-step cleaning and disinfection SOP’s to assist GMP facilities to comply with the latest( EU GMP Annex1) guidance. PharmaMOP GO offers the cleanroom cleaning staff an ergonomic, super lightweight, hands-free mop handle combined with a mop head that simultaneously applies and scrubs soils and residual disinfectant resulting in dramatic improvements in visual cleanliness for cleanroom floors, walls, ceilings and windows.
The ergonomic, hands-free mopping system reduces cleaning time and eases the workload on cleanroom cleaning staff by eliminating the need to load and unload mop heads from the handle. The PharmaMOP GO mop system is compatible with both single-use and rinse and reuse cleaning and disinfection SOP’s.
PharmaMOP GO Sahara + mop heads are constructed with a working surface that has two Sahara foam scrubbing strips thermally welded along the length of a hybrid microfiber/polyester fabric with an absorbent foam fully enclosed and sandwiched to a polyester backing. The uniquely designed working surface both scrubs and entraps soils and residues while applying fresh disinfectant or sporicidal agents. The encased foam layer holds and applies fluids evenly so that the required disinfectant contact time is met. All materials are compatible with Quats, hypochlorite, peroxide, peracetic acid, phenolic, and IPA based cleaners, disinfectants and sporicides
• Enhances Ergonomics & Efficiency - The time-consuming and physically cumbersome process of changing mop heads by hand is eliminated to provide optimal posture and user-friendliness. Hands-free assembly and easy gliding mop head design greatly improves the efficiency of cleanroom cleaning and disinfection SOP’s.
• Improved Visual Appearance & Environmental Monitoring Results - The Sahara + microfiber mop head dislodges and cleans dried residues and soils in accordance with the latest EU annex 1 guidance while evenly applying disinfectant to meet contact time requirements. Challenging to clean residues from the use of Sporicidal disinfectants such as Spor-Klenz are quickly and efficiently cleaned, leading to reduced microbial contamination incidents.
• Better Overall Cleaning – By eliminating the handling of mop heads and greatly reducing system weight, operators have more time and dexterity to execute the cleaning and disinfection standard operating procedures properly.
1. Easily Extendable Handle makes it a snap to switch between cleaning of walls, floors and ceilings.
2. 360° Swivel Lock allows for both Figure 8 and Flat Mopping.
3. V-Lock Lever provides easy, quick insertion & disposal of mop heads.
• Quick Assembly & Disassembly. Head frame easily slides into the mop head’s pockets for fast insertion and disposal of mopheads.
• Ergonomic Foot-Switch. Discard mop heads while standing upright. No more touching soiled mops while discarding — No more stooping.
• Low Profile Design. A two-direction 360° swivel with a 1.5" low profile design enables unsurpassed access to tight spaces reducing previously uncleanable “dead spots”.
• Superior Handle. Fully autoclavable, lightweight, aluminum handle extends from 39-65” (99-165cm) making it ideal for use on walls, floors & ceilings.
1.Sahara® Foam Scrubbing Strips dislodge heavy soils, dried disinfectant, and sporicidal residues that are entrapped in the microfiber/polyester fabric to improve contamination control. Prevent corrosion of stainless steel equipment and meet the EU Annex 1 regulatory guidance for the “effective removal of disinfectant residues.”
2. Simultaneously applies fresh disinfectant while cleaning dried residues for improved visual appearance and single-step cleaning and disinfection.
3. Fully encased Foam core evenly applies WFI, 70% IPA disinfects, and sporicides to enhance cleaning, rinsing and disinfection SOP’s.
4. Produced in an ISO 7 cleanroom with ultrasonic sealed edges and available gamma irradiated 10-6 SAL for compatibility with ISO 5 aseptic processing areas.
5. Ultrasonically Sealed Edge provides unsurpassed in-use particulate control.
• Advanced Construction. An absorbent cleanroom foam core is ultrasonically welded between a layer of a non-linting hybrid microfiber and laminated with dual Sahara® Foam Scrubbing Strips for exceptional cleaning.
• Minimize Surface Microbial Contamination. Unique mop head materials dislodge, entrap and remove residues and soils while evenly applying disinfectant to meet contact time requirements.
• Reduce Work Time. Ultrasonically sealed pockets allow the mop frame to slide into the mop head and be ready-for-use within seconds.
• Ultimate Compatibility. Provides efficient cleaning of walls, floors and ceilings. Compatible with bleach, QUAT, peracetic acid, peroxide, and IPA-based cleaning and disinfecting agents.
• Quality Manufacturing. Manufactured in an ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 facility on a fully automated fabrication line. Ideal for use in ISO 3-9 cleanrooms. Available gamma irradiated, SAL 10-6.