UltraMOP™ and UltraMOP™ II cleanroom foam mop heads are designed for wet mopping procedures in sterile and controlled environments. Constructed of ester-based polyurethane for excellent application of disinfectants. The Bump-PROOF®, patent-pending, fabric over foam versions allow for tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of floors, walls and ceilings. Bump-PROOF® microfiber over foam mop heads enable unsurpassed cleaning efficiency and are especially useful for weekly or monthly cleans and high traffic areas.
• Proprietary polyurethane foam compatible with disinfectants used for maintaining sterile environments.
• Laminated Bump-Proof designs enable tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of areas that have rough or sharp surfaces.
• Micro-fiber versions are designed to remove and absorb stubborn contamination such as hardened Biofilms and disinfectant residue. Perfect for drying floors.
• Individually packaged to maintain cleanliness.
• Fine, uniform pore size and proprietary, patent-pending, lamination techniques ensure excellent laydown and pickup properties.
• Available with Lot Certification of Conformance for ease of audit and validation procedures.