MiraSAT™ UPW is the first cleanroom wiper presaturated with 100% UltraPure Water designed to reduce VOC contamination in sub 14nm wafer fabs. MiraSAT™ achieves IPA like cleaning efficiency without the costs and safety issues related to flammable solvents. MiraSAT™ is a no compromise cleanroom/EH&S wiping solution.
MiraSAT™ is a woven cleanroom microfiber wiper that enhances absorbency and foreign particle contamination removal versus traditional polyester wipers. The high density, super smooth woven polyester/nylon fabric minimizes the shedding of particulates from the face of the wiper when used in heavy-duty equipment cleaning tasks. The weave and high tensile strength sealed edge provide unsurpassed resistance to abrasion and tearing to reduce in-use particle and fiber generation. MiraSAT's™ non-symmetrical microfiber structure enables stubbornly adhered contamination to be dislodged, entrapped and removed from product contact surfaces and components.
The unique woven microfiber requires only 7ml of solution to be uniformly dampened which enables scrubbing like cleaning action to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants while reducing IPA consumption by 100%*. MiraSAT™ is laundered and packed in to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 3 cleanrooms. MiraSAT™ is lot tested and certified by LPC, Helmke drum and optical test methods to ensure control of submicron to 500-micron particles. Each pack is double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
*Compared to existing presaturated isopropyl alcohol wipers
Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces wiper usage, hazardous waste and equipment recovery time. MiraSAT's cleaning efficiency saves valuable equipment technician time.
• For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
• Cleaning of hi-vac process chambers and robotics in flat panel display and wafer fabs.
• Cleaning VOC sensitive process equipment in lithography, CVD and metrology modules.
• Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
• Final wipedown of sensitive components such as EFEM’s, electrostatic chucks, VAT valves and gas dispersion plates.
• Equipment PM’s and wet cleans where the elimination of VOC’s and flammable solvents are required.
• Ideal for cleaning wafer handling systems to eliminate linear scratch defect events.
• Protects VOC sensitive fab modules such as lithography, metrology and CVD from solvent fumes.
• Industry leading abrasion resistant fabric reduces risks of fiber and particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
• Woven microfiber fabric enables improved contamination pickup leading to faster PM’s and improved equipment uptime.
• Even, consistent, drip-free wetting of surfaces enables excellent first pass cleaning and minimizes corrosion damage to metal etch chambers.
• Foamtec’s state of the art processing facilities produces a wiper optimized for use in the most advanced wafer fabs.
• Greatly reduces corrosion damage to metal etch chambers by minimizing dripping of corrosive liquid into recessed areas and pump ports.
Implementing MiraSAT™ helps wafer fabs to remain within their air permit limits while making a step change improvement in environmental compliance and cost avoidance.
• Reduce flammable chemical storage, solvent squirt bottles, and eliminate the fire risk during cleanroom wipe downs.
• Eliminate fugitive VOC emissions and air permit implications associated with solvent wiping.
• Eliminate personnel exposure to isopropyl alcohol during cleanroom wipe downs.
MiraSAT™ 10/90 is pre-saturated with 10% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 90% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 190mL. Designed for ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms.
MiraSAT™ SM 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% USP IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 190mL. Designed for ISO 5-8 Cleanrooms.