MiraSAT™ 100% IPA is pre-saturated with 100% IPA & incorporates Foamtec's industry-leading MiraWIPE™ Microfiber sealed edge wiper. The unique woven microfiber requires only 7ml of IPA to be uniformly dampened, which enables scrubbing like cleaning action to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants. MiraSAT's super durable weave and sealed edge minimize shedding of fibers even on textured surfaces, making it ideal for equipment cleaning tasks. MiraSAT™ is manufactured and processed in an ISO 5 cleanroom. Each pack of MiraSAT™ is double bagged and contains 20 wipers to aid cleanroom entry protocols and to prevent evaporation before use.
Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces wiper usage, hazardous waste and equipment recovery time.
• For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
• Cleaning of hi-vac process chambers and robotics in flat panel display and wafer fabs.
• Cleaning highly sensitive components, including optics and equipment.
• Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
• Final wipedown of sensitive components such as EFEM’s, electrostatic chucks, VAT valves and gas dispersion plates.
• Equipment PM’s and wet cleans where the elimination of VOC’s and flammable solvents are required.
• Ideal for cleaning wafer handling systems to eliminate linear scratch defect events.
• Reduces VOC's and solvent handling issues by eliminating the need for squirt and spray bottles in wafer fabs.
• Unsurpassed abrasion & snag resistance minimizes scratch defects and particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
• For equipment PM’s, the lightly dampened, woven microfiber fabric is production proven to improve equipment uptime and first pass qual rates.
• Foamtec’s state of the art ISO 5 processing facilities produces a wiper optimized for use in the most advanced wafer fabs.
• Eliminates contamination risks associated with soiled IPA squirt bottles.
Implementing MiraSAT™ helps wafer fabs to remain within their air permit limits while making a step change improvement in environmental compliance and cost avoidance.
• Reduce flammable chemical storage, solvent squirt bottles, and handling of IPA in the cleanroom.
• Reduce fugitive VOC emissions and air permit implications associated with solvent wiping.
• Reduce personnel exposure to isopropyl alcohol during cleanroom wipe downs.
MiraSAT™ UPW is pre-saturated with 100% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 10/90 is pre-saturated with 10% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 90% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 190mL.