MiraSAT™ 70/30 H is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW) & incorporates Foamtec’s industry-leading MiraWIPE™ Microfiber sealed edge wiper. The unique woven microfiber wipers is wetted with 9.5mL of fluid making it ideal to sanitize and clean up disinfectant residue in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. The microfiber fabric combined with uniform wetting greatly enhances the removal viable and non-viable particulate contamination. MiraSAT’s super durable weave and sealed edge minimize shedding of fibers even on textured surfaces making it ideal for equipment cleaning tasks. MiraSAT™ is manufactured and processed in an ISO 5 cleanroom. Each pack contains 20 MiraSAT™ wipers and is double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces wiper usage, hazardous waste and equipment recovery time.
• For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
• Cleaning of laminar flow hoods, conveyors and tablet presses.
• Reduces metal-to-metal generated contamination that lead to dark particle defects.
• Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
• Increased levels of fluid allow for cleaning of hot high vacuum chambers.
• Unsurpassed abrasion & snag resistance minimizes scratch defects and particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
• Eliminates contamination risks associated with soiled IPA squirt bottles.
• For equipment PM’s, the lightly dampened, woven microfiber fabric is production proven to improve equipment uptime and first pass qual rates.
• Ideal for cleaning wafer handling systems to eliminate linear scratch defect events.
MiraSAT™ UPW is pre-saturated with 100% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 10/90 is pre-saturated with 10% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 90% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 70/30 is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW), 144mL.
MiraSAT™ 100% IPA is pre-saturated with 100% Semiconductor Grade IPA, 144mL.