Vacuum Chamber PM ScrubKITS™ are pre-packed maintenance kits containing all the tools necessary to safely PM CVD, Plasma Etch, PVD, PECVD, MOCVD, Ion Implant and ALD Vacuum Chambers. Vacuum Chamber ScrubKITS™ allow Equipment and Process Engineers to strictly control the items used to PM Vacuum Chambers.
• Wide grit selection allows for quick removal of process-induced residue from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces while minimizing tool wear.
• The fiber-free construction of ScrubDISKS® greatly reduces particle levels in cleaned Vacuum Chambers.
• By using washed abrasives, harmful ionic residues are minimized.
• Unique bonding technology minimizes the release of abrasive particles leading to cleaner Vacuum Chamber PM procedures.
• Enables the elimination of H2O2 from PMs, leading to greatly reduced recovery times.