ScrubPADS® are patented wet-dry coated abrasives designed to clean residue, rust and by-product from process tools in semiconductor wafer fabs. ScrubPADS® are widely used in 200mm and 300mm fabs to PM or wet clean CVD, PECVD, dry etch, PVD and ion implant tools. ScrubPADS® are processed to be extremely low in metals and mobile ions and are available in a wide variety of diamond, silicon carbide and aluminum oxide abrasives to enable safe and efficient wet clean BKMs. ScrubPADS®, used in conjunction with UltraSOLV® Sponges, Wipers, and Swabs, reduce cleaning times, pump down times and contamination levels for critical process tools.
• Wide grit selection allows for quick removal of process-induced residue from aluminum, stain less steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces while minimizing tool wear.
• The fiber-free construction of ScrubPADs greatly reduces particle levels in cleaned tools.
• By using washed abrasives, harmful ionic residues are minimized.
• Unique bonding technology minimizes the release of abrasive particles leading to cleaner PM procedures.
• Enables the elimination of H2O2 from PMs, which greatly reduces recovery times.
• Clean and unload with UltraSOLV® Sponge for longer life.