ScrubTIPS® are unique cleaning tools that combine Foamtec International's Swab and ScrubPAD® technology. Using washed Diamond or Silicon Carbide abrasives and proprietary bonding methods, ScrubTIPS® are perfect for polishing stains, scratches and process-induced residue from hard-to-clean surfaces. chambers. ScrubPADS®, used in conjunction with UltraSOLV® Sponges, Wipers, and Swabs, reduce cleaning times, pump down times and contamination levels for critical process tools. ScrubDISKS® are the same patented material for use with ErgoSCRUB®.
• Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and grits to scrub tool corners, o-ring grooves, detector ports and other hard-to-reach areas.
• Available in sharp tip configurations with fine abrasives for removing residue from ESCs (Electrostatic Chucks).
• The unique bonding methods allow for aggressive scrubbing required for Implant Source components, AMAT HDP chambers and Novellus heater blocks.
• Perfect for replacing Scotch-Brite™ and screw drivers for o-ring groove and chamber corner areas.
• Enables in-site polishing of scratches from sealing surfaces.