A unique tool for cleaning small, hard to reach areas. Interchangeable belt-shaped Diamond ScrubBELTS® in various grits create a versatile instrument perfect for polishing stains, scratches and process-induced residue from scratch sensitive surfaces. Spring adjustable for easy mounting and rotation of ScrubWRIGHT® ScrubBELT®.
• Improved Cost of Ownership. Enables in-chamber cleaning of parts and eliminates Downtime and High Cost associated with removing and sending parts out for cleaning.
• Helps Reduce Particles. Effectively removes deposition from areas Critical to Process (Edge of ESC, Beam Defining Apertures...) to prevent unwanted flaking.
• Safely Removes Deposition from Sensitive Areas. Use Diamond ScrubBELT® directly onto a small area of deposition, preventing excess wear in surrounding areas.
• Reduces Damage to Critical Parts. Eliminates having to use Scotch-Brite™, razor blades and ceramic knives.
• Wide Selection of Diamond ScrubBELTS®. Allows for quick removal of deposition from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces.