Current cleaning & disinfection SOP’s that follow GMP guidelines generate sporicidal and disinfectant residues on cleanroom surfaces which degrade facility appearance, lead to tacky floors and rust both 304 and 316 stainless steel equipment.
The Sahara+ line of mops, sponges, wipers and buffing pads wetted with either 70% alcohol, WIFI or detergents enable cleaning and janitorial staff to easily and quickly strip off built up layers of sporicidal residues that trap soil and are the main source of rust on 316 & 304 Stainless steel. Sahara+ products combine Sahara® foam which scrubs hardened, dried soils and disinfectant residues with MiraWIPE® microfiber fabric that entraps and removes the dislodged contamination. All Sahara+ products provide scratch-free cleaning for glass, plastic, 304, 316L and electro polished stainless steel surfaces.
• All Sahara+ products are manufactured and processed in ISO 5 & ISO 7 cleanrooms.
• Improves compliance with current cleaning and disinfection SOPs as disinfectant stains and residuals can easily be cleaned with only water or 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol.
• The Sahara+ System consists of mops, wipers, sponges and buffing pads so stainless steel equipment, clean room doors, cleanroom windows, as well as floors, walls and ceilings can be cleaned to like new conditions every day.
• The Sahara+ System enables cleaning contractors and janitorial staff to proactively clean GMP facilities to maintain audit-ready conditions every day.
• Quickly removes sticky and tacky residues from floors, walls, and doors that lead to elevated non-viable particle levels.
• Sahara+ wetted with wifi or 70% alcohol removes residues from 304 and 316 stainless surfaces, improving equipment cleaning validation protocols.
•Ideal for rinsing Spor-Klenz, Klercide and bleach based residues from 316, 304 and EP stainless steel to prevent rust.
• Sahara + PharmaMOP enables soils trapped in sticky floor residues to be cleaned in daily cleaning and disinfection SOP’s.
• MiraWIPE leaves equipment such as laminar flow hoods and Isolators used in aseptic environments dry after rinsing protocols.