MiraSAT™ is the first cleanroom wiper presaturated with 100% UltraPure Water designed to reduce VOC's in advanced wafer fabs. MiraSAT™ now makes it possible to achieve IPA like cleaning efficiency without the costs and safety issues related to flammable solvents. MiraSAT™ is a no compromise cleanroom/EH&S wiping solution.
The unique woven microfiber requires only 7ml of solution to be uniformly dampened which enables scrubbing like cleaning action to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants in vacuum chambers that require high-purity water to remove process by product.. The weave and high tensile strength sealed edge provide unsurpassed resistance to abrasion and tearing to reduce in-use particle and fiber generation. Manufactured and processed for ISO 3 and higher cleanroom environments. Each pack is double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
*Compared to existing presaturated wipers
Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces post PM particles while reducing equipment recovery time. Ideal for wet cleaning metal etch, CVD, PVD and Ion Implant chambers. MiraSAT is dampened to avoid reduce excessive moisture in chambers which leads to prolonged recovery times. MiraSAT eliminates dripping in chambers so that water does not drip into pump ports and lead to corrosion damage
• For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
• Cleaning of hi-vac process chambers and robotics in flat panel display and wafer fabs.
• Cleaning VOC sensitive process equipment in lithography, CVD and metrology modules.
• Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
• Final wipedown of sensitive components such as EFEM’s, electrostatic chucks, VAT valves and gas dispersion plates.
• Equipment PM’s and wet cleans where the elimination of VOC’s and flammable solvents are required.
• Ideal for cleaning process by-product in metal etch, CVD, PVD and RTP tools.
• Protects VOC sensitive fab modules such as lithography, metrology and CVD from solvent fumes.
• Industry leading abrasion resistant fabric reduces risks of fiber and particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
• Woven microfiber fabric enables improved contamination pickup leading to faster PM’s and improved equipment uptime.
• Even, consistent wetting of wiper enables excellent first pass cleaning results and reduced cleaning time.
• Foamtec’s state of the art processing facilities produces a wiper optimized for use in the most advanced wafer fabs.
• Eliminates the risk of cross-contamination from soiled squirt bottles.
Implementing MiraSAT™ helps wafer fabs to remain within their air permit limits while making a step change improvement in environmental compliance and cost avoidance.
• Reduce flammable chemical storage, solvent squirt bottles, and eliminate the fire risk during cleanroom wipe downs.
• Eliminate fugitive VOC emissions and air permit implications associated with solvent wiping.
• Eliminate personnel exposure to isopropyl alcohol during cleanroom wipe downs.