CleanWIPE is designed to solve fiber and particulate contamination issues faced by Medical Device Manufacturers. Unlike other “lint free” wipers, CleanWIPE is truly lint free by nature of its polyurethane foam construction. The unique open cell construction results in very large surface area which enables operators to efficiently clean particulate contamination sized up to 750 microns. The combination of large surface area, open cell and a soft, conformable foam make CleanWIPE ideal for cleaning and sanitizing both work surfaces and medical devices. CleanWIPE’s sponge like properties enable operators to fine tune the amount of IPA delivered to a surface in order to clean difficult to remove materials such as epoxies and silicones much more efficiently. CleanWIPE is laundered with a proprietary process in an ISO class 5 clean room for compatibility with class 3 medical device processes.
• Improved Cleaning Productivity. Open-cell, large surface area foam enhances the ability to capture and remove even large fibers that result in lengthy and expensive inspection and rework procedures for medical device manufacturers.
• Lint-Free. Open-cell, abrasion resistant polyurethane structure allows for true lint-free wiping.
• Improve Sanitization. CleanWIPE’s uniform, super fine pore structure and super soft conformable foam evenly applies alcohol to work surfaces and medical devices.
• Non-cytotoxic. Available certified non-cytotoxic and lot traceable to comply with FDA standard for the Medical Device industry.
• Chemically compatible. Will not interfere with curing of platinum-cured silicone, adhesives gels and elastomers.
• Assured Quality. CleanWIPE foam wipers are produced, washed, and packaged in an integrated ISO class 5 facility that employs a ISO 13485 quality system. All products are LOT tested and traceable to raw materials.
The open cell, hair-like structure of CleanWIPE foam is ideal for removing and trapping foreign matter of up to 750 microns in size from devices & cleanroom surfaces.
Unlike fabric or non woven “lint free” wipers, CleanWIPE wipers do not trade off abrasion resistance for particulate and fiber removal. Polyurethane foam when presented with mechanical load, bends before it breaks.
CleanWIPE’s open cell, varigated structure with many interstices enables the efficient cleaning of surfaces contaminated with large amounts of particulate matter sized up to 750 microns.