UltraSORB® + is the next generation hydrophilic foam wiper designed for the most demanding cleanroom cleaning applications. The open cell polyurethane foam is engineered to combine high absorbency, abrasion and tear resistance with excellent scrubbing and entrapment properties making it ideal for equipment and component cleaning tasks. UltraSORB® + is constructed of a medical grade, ester-based urethane foam that is designed for use in ISO 5 Cleanrooms and passes ISO tests for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins.
UltraSORB® + Wipers are fabricated, cleaned and packaged in our ISO 5 Class US FDA registered facility.
• Excellent Absorbency & Particle Removal.
• Passes ISO 10993-5, ISO 10993-11 cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxin tests.
• Meets ISO Class 5 cleanliness specifications and resists Particle Shedding in-use.
• Lot traceable with Certificate of Analysis available upon request.
• Improve Cleaning Efficiency.
• Ideal for Cleaning Implantable Medical Devices.
• Maintains in-use lint-free performance assuring first-pass cleaning success.
• Eases regulatory compliance for medical device manufacturers operating under ISO 13485 QMS/QSR.
• Foam construction eliminates lint based FM from Hydrophilic and lubricious coatings processes for guidewires and catheters.
• Enables silicone and urethane dispersions, lubricous coating solutions, epoxies and screen printable inks to be cleaned with much greater efﬁciency and 90% less solvent.
• Excellent particle dislodgment and attraction enable critical process areas such sterile pack cleanrooms, Workstations, Dipping Stations, Curing Ovens to achieve much lower contamination baselines.
• Superior scrubbing properties enable tough stains that result from dried disinfectant residues, blood and exudate, ceramic slurries and screen printable inks to be cleaned in a fraction of the time.